Old July 3rd 03, 09:03 AM
John Smith

Just got an email from Asus saying the corruption is probably due to such
high demand on the servers - well there you go.

"GMAN" wrote in message
In article ,

(Paul) wrote:
In article , "John

Smith"
wrote:

Thanks...

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
And I've just got the same corruption issue with the latest

downloaded
SoundMax for XP.

Yeah, it's been a problem lately for Asus.

Prepare an email with the details as to which servers and files are
corrupted. I sent my complaint to the following addresses and
the files were fixed in about four days. It seems Asus is unable
to identify the source of the corruption, so we just have to keep
sending emails to get this stuff fixed. I explained to them the
need to checksum their server contents, so they can identify these
problems automatically, but the advice fell on deaf ears...

They probably said "Checksum what?" What do you want us to

checksome,,,,,,,