Old March 15th 09, 11:28 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Jan Panteltje

Default Dvorak Likes Linux

On a sunny day (Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:06:01 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Robert
Myers wrote in
:

On Mar 14, 6:15*pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:

Well, why bother.

You might bother if you grasped that existing OS's have got it all
wrong. Or, you might not bother if you grasped that existing OS's and
existing ISA's have one another in a death grip.

But I don't don't think you grasp those things, and I'm sure you will
think I am patronizing you for saying so.

Why bother, indeed? Why bother with a different OS or a different ISA
unless you've got something really different on your mind?

Robert.

I have to confirm that what others have sort of suggested, that you suck, do not
really know anything about the subject, never wrote an OS, are here
just to vent the over-pressure valve on your brain that ran hot
trying to understand the issues.

I wrote his newsreader too: NewsFleX: see headers. Or he
http://panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/index.html

I designed the filters, they work exceptionally well.
I will now add some of your text to the filter:
done
For the others: I you are replying to this person I will not see your
reply either.. or if you mention him, any reference will do.
Never to appear again on my screen.
Good filter job, I must say :-)

Your reply was funny though, but it is extremely distracting, no intelligent
conversation can come from it, nothing to learn, and time is the most valuable
thing we have.
You will not change, your neural pathways must have been frozen in the last ice age or thereabout...

So much for that.