Old January 13th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
wtf@żżż.nah

Default A couple of internet veiwing problems

I use an old, slow, Windows 98... Recently I have
been unable to veiw maps at Yahoo, though I did
manage to see a couple after a looooong wait
from Map Quest. I used to be able to see Yahoo
maps with no problem, so???

This is maybe related: Lately some of the web
pages/sites I go to don't show a full page on my
monitor, but instead cut off the left side even when
the slider across the bottom is all the way to the left.
I can highlight text that's too far left for me to see
and then copy it to somewhere that I can read it.
It only happens once in a while...so far...but it never
used to.