Old December 8th 07, 07:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DanG

Default Help! Need advice on Canon i860 BCI-3e config

wrote in message ...
I have a Canon i860 Bubblejet with the Canon Print Manager software/driver
Ver8.03
on an old Win98 machine. Each time I try to print black text, it insists
on
printing from
the BCI-6 Black cartridge (small) instead of the BCI-3e Black
(plenty of ink there). I have been through the configuration settings
(gray-scale, text, etc.)
and can't seem to get it to use the BCI-3e. Any advice?

Thanks!

The Canon will use photo black when you use duplex mode, or if you select
anything other than plain paper.