Old November 14th 05, 12:14 PM

Default Changing Harddrives whilst PC includes a RAID Array

"D" wrote in message
So I've bought the external enclosure and put the IDE drive in it.

The enclosure is both USB 1.1/2.0 and Firewire compatible.

I connected it via Firewire and received the same BSOD STOP 0X0000007B
(0XF79F7528 0XC0000034 0X00000000 0X0000000).

I don't wnat to try the USB just yet as this problem may corrupt my
Windows installation on the SATA RAID array; I'm googling for more info on
the STOP msg.

D.

I tried the USB option with the same result; but adding the USB connection
*after* Win XP has successfully started has been successful.

D.