Old June 22nd 04, 08:50 AM
sv

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:25:45 -0700
"CapFusion" CapeFussion...@hotmail..,com wrote:

"sv" wrote in message
Hello,

I've tried S-video output on Asus GF 5900.
I used the cable "S-video - Composite" which came with video card.

While loading winXP I can see XP logo in color but
when login window appeared there is already no color picture
(possibly nvidia driver is loaded). Only black and white picture

afterwards.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Sergej

Using S-video Composite?
I assumed you using a S-Video coverter. Do you have a S-video cable and also
S-Video from your TV? Try connecting directly using S-Video cable from Card
to your TV and see if color restore.

Otherwise, follow Boris on how to manually change the video signal.

CapFusion,...

Thanks for your replies.

Actually I have a VCR between TV and PC
1. PC S-video out-- VCR Composite video-in
2. VCR aerial-out(coaxial) -- TV aerial-in(coaxial)
Maybe this connection is the cause of the problem(lack of color picture)?

I did not try PC S-video out -- TV Composite-in due to distance b/w TV and PC

Best regards,
Sergej