Old October 1st 03, 09:56 PM
Geoff

Lars-Erik Østerud wrote:
Geoff skrev:

as i remember the tv out never worked properly in those drivers
get newer ones

Aggghhh... These ones are the only one I got good results with
(had to mix them with Asus' original drivers to get gamma adjustment
right in my games as this feature is not in the reference drivers).

and yes you need to connect it to the tv and power your tv on before
it will detect it

Even for composite (don't think I can afford 5 meter S-video cable :-)
(BTW: Can I use a standard audio RCA cable for composite, or.... :-)))

i have gamma control in these drivers i just put in:
45.23

i use plain audio cabling for the composite tv output to my video,it doesn't
have s-video, works fine