Old September 30th 03, 09:58 PM
iamnotme

I have the ASUS V8420 Deluxe, and I'm using the ASUS version "44.71A"
drivers and I have gamma control in my ASUS control panel.

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message
I have a Asus V8420 with TV output. I have plugged in the adapter
cable, but still the "TV output" in the driver control panel is greyed
out (use Nvidia 4403 driver for Win98se). Do I have to connect the
cable to the TV too (can't see why, how can it detect if the cable is
connected, it's only a standard video cable, right - or is it S-VHS)

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605

Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!