Old January 6th 09, 06:52 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
W[_3_]

Default Where to Find a Good Symantec / Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows Consultant?

I am looking for a very good Windows Storage Foundation consultant near
Sunnyvale, California. An ideal candidate has very good experience with
Wintel hardware, Windows 2003, Storage Systems, and Storage Foundation for
Windows. We would use this person maybe 80 hours over the course of a year,
and hours would be very flexible. If interested in this please send an
email to persistentone AT spamarrest.com. I am the end user, NOT a
recruiter.