Old August 19th 07, 10:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
- Anne

Default ATI 9600 - TV Out Problems

I have an ATI 9600 video card and am using xp pro. I am having issues with
the tv out feature.

When I play a video on the pc and try and watch it on tv, the quality is
quite poor. The audio has an audible buzz throughout and in terms of the
video, there are faint lines that run from the bottom of the screen to the
top of the screen.

This happens throughout the video.

If I go to the pc and take a look at windows media player which is running
the video, the quality is perfect. It is only on the tv where the quality
is poor.

My pc is about 8 feet from the tv and I am using gold plated, what I was
told is high quality, audio video rca cables. I have swapped cables, same
issue.

Thank you