Old August 5th 20, 06:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default HAPPY NEWS: Toshiba laptop L670 1JQ core i5 M480 2.67 GHz DIED ?!PROBABLY FROM OVERHEAT.

TOSHIBA/INTEL/AMD LAPTOPS WITH RADEON GRAPHICS.

!!! WHAT A JUNK !!!

I've been gaming on it for a couple of months at it already died at 27 ****ing degrees celcius AMBIENT ! LOL.

WHAT A ****ING JOKE.

PIECE OF **** HARDWARE.

DON'T EVER BUY A LAPTOP FOR GAMING UNLESS YOU COMPLETELY INSANE.

I JUST INFORMED MY MOTHER OF THE HAPPY NEWS.

HER LAPTOP GIVEN TO ME IS NOW DEAD.

I AM VERY GLAD IT IS DEAD.

IT WAS KINDA GIVING A LITTLE BIT OF PAIN IN MY NECK from going back and forth to my PC occassional I think and hanging diagonal on my chair.

The keyboard on laptop is also horrible, can't type of ****... and touchpads buttons just get in the way.

I EVEN PUT SOME TOILET ROLL ON IT TO LEVITATE IT FROM THE TABLE for Better air flow ?!

MAybe some of that got in the way but I don't think so.

As reported earlier in other thread.

CPU TEMPERATURES WOULD GO TO 93 DEGREES CELCIUS probably close to a 100 now.

AND GPU 83 degrees celcius !

FINALLY IT ****ING SNAPPED. HAHA PIECE OF ****.

INTEL I HOPE YOU GO ****ING BANKRUPT WITH YOUR ****TY LAPTOP DIVISION... TOSHIBA TOO AND AMD RADEON DIVISION **** YOU TOO.

STOP SELLING THOSE PIECES OF JUNK ALREADY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If it magically comes back alive due to some cold resting I'll let you know !

For now assume it's dead.

Maybe later I open it up to see if there is truely any signs of frying !

I don't smell much though.

:P****

One last possiblity is something wrong with power wall socket but I don't think so... did have a short circuit with another PC but it was old power supply.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

P.S.: THE HAPPY PART IS OFCOURSE: PC'S OBSOLETE MY ASSSSSS ! =DDDDDDDD :PPPPPPP