Old June 11th 08, 12:25 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mike

Default PC Security Thoughts (Hardware)

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 06:16:25 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On 4 Jun, 03:39, Mike wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2008 15:28:13 +0100, Mike wrote:
Any advise appreciated.

I am thinking i need to find a vendor who sells security cable
(different lengths which is looped at either end.

This will allow us to put te cable through the empty pci vent slots
and then round the desks and padlock them.

Anyone know any better methods for securing pc's to desks or suitable
vendors.

Still looking for this cable looped at both ends if anyone comes
across anything. *tia

http://www.discountofficeproducts.co...6f0652b7b2f83c

6mm steel braided cable.
Only seems to come in 1.2M lengths, but at a very reasonable £5.44.

Mark

www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk

Thanks Mark. You've given me the correct name to search on so i
should now be able to find exactly what i need. many thanks
"Braided steel security cable"