Old January 28th 04, 09:56 AM
Karsten M. Self

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 01:39 am, Barry Dorrans wrote:

As an aside I've pointed Mike Magee from theinquirer to this thread. As
he so kindly rediculed Evesham for their inital spam, pointed the finger
at gxn for list washing (remember people, cull your address from
complaints send to gxn) and laughed at the ASA wrist slapping lets hope
he can get his big journalist stick out again.

Hi Mike

Pity about his business card being mis-printed and all....

Bottoms up, Mike ;-)

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I