Old June 13th 21, 03:17 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Ant[_3_]

Default Is it normal for connected HDMI to be the primary display instead the connected VGA?

VanguardLH wrote:
If you go into the BIOS/UEFI settings, is there one for "primary display
adapter"?

https://ibb.co/album/NdbMCD Samsung HDTV with HDMI connected and ASUS
monitor with VGA (without HDMI cable). For video options somewhere else
I saw showed auto, onboard, and PCIe card. It didn't let me pick what
video output port to use by default. That's all I could find.
https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H510M-HDVM.2/index.asp if you want to
view its details.

Have you looked at nVidia Control Panel's "Set up multiple displays" to
see what they let you configure there?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps0923cca5.jpg

Yes. It's like W10's display options. Both show VGA connected monitor is
as display #2 while HDMI connected HDTV is #1. I want them reversed as
in VGA monitor as #1 while HDMI HDTV as #2.
--
So many issues, and so little time and energy!
| |o o| |