Old August 11th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
dogs

Default "Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again"

On 08/11/2018 04:52 AM, Flasherly wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 21:52:38 -0700, mike wrote:

Are we having fun yet?

No. And I have to tell you no through Flasherly's post, because you,
lowercase mike, were added to my kill filter last night, and your post
has been deleted already. You're a cliche, with nothing useful or
interesting to say. I haven't seen "chaos" for a while, but your tired
"Are we having fun yet?" continually reappears.