Old June 10th 05, 09:57 PM
Ben Myers

I've serviced several IPaqs lately, upgrading the memory and doing housecleaning
on the windows files. They have a smallish chassis which stands upright on the
desktop. Nice computer if space is limited.

The motherboard is smaller than microATX. It has an Intel 810 chipset and 2
DIMM sockets handling up to 512MB PC100 or PC133 memory. Built-in Ethernet,
parallel, serial, USB 1.1. Standard 3.5" hard drive. Notebook style CD-ROM
drive. Depending on the CPU speed and the amount of main memory, $45 apiece may
be a very good deal... Ben Myers

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:07:59 -0500

Anyone got the skinny on Ipaqs. I admit I've pretty much ignored them.
however a friend has a deal for several at $45.00 a piece and wants to hook
his family in the Philippines up with them. Worth the trouble or just a
waste of time?

KC