Old May 31st 05, 09:58 AM
Hank Arnold

Your system should have come with a drivers CD. IMHO, that's the easiest
way to get it working (how will you download the Ethernet drivers,
otherwise). If you don't have it, you can get all the Dell drives from
http://dell.com/support using another system....

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold

"Pgatoo" wrote in message
Well I finally got stupid and reformatted my Dell Dimension 2350. I am a
newbie so be gentle! When I install Windows XP Pro the hardware drivers
cannot be found for the Ethernet, video etc. Is there a place I can
download these drivers or am I screwed as I did not make one of these
infamous recovery CD's. I guess I got a little hasty in my formatting.
Help is appreciated.

Rob