Old September 6th 17, 09:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
none

Default HP Color Laser Jet 1600

On 09/06/2017 10:16, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 2:04:24 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:

There is an instruction for doing this work. Is your e-mail address valid, if
so I will send the instruction to you but whoever does the work will need to be
technically skilled to remove the laser assembly from the printer.
Tony

Tony, I work for a school and they have the link block on how to fix the red printing problem. Can you please send me the PDF file to my school email?

thank you so much

Ummm...after more than seven years? Good luck with that.