Old August 23rd 05, 10:35 PM
Echy

dickydoo wrote:
"Echy" wrote in message
u...

Echy wrote:

dickydoo wrote:

"Echy" wrote in message
m.au...

Echy wrote:

dickydoo wrote:

Am I allowed to post a picture of it here ?

I have enough info. now. Will check to see if I can help.

Echy

Oops! Cannot find the CD with the manuals on it, just now. Sure to

find

it though & will let you know a.s.a.p.

Echy

Thanks for your help.

I'm slowly getting there ! Discovered that a colleague lent the CD to
someone. I will have it back in about 14 hours from now. The good news
is that the M300 is on the CD so I will email via SendItNow.com as soon
as I have it back.

Regards
Echy

Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com

Meant to say - via YouSendIt.com

Cheers.

Hello again

Apologies for the delay. I only got the CD back 10 minutes ago. I am
about to send it to you. It is a large file - 10.5 MB and I am only on
a dial up connection this morning as our broadband link down, so it will
take some time to reach you. Coming via YouSendIt.com .

Regards
Echy
Melbourne, Australia
www.visitvictoria.com