Old November 29th 03, 02:24 AM
Tim Kroesen

There of course is no reason to repeat and perpetuate harassment; please
snip it! If you think they mean nothing perhaps a Four Year campaign
of harassment against YOU personally would change YOUR (lazy assed and
self-centered) view of trimming posts?

We can arrange that here... Just say "GO ROXIO"! g

Tim K

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:06:19 -0500, "Tim Kroesen"

wrote:

Hey Dave...Please snip that SMH drivel; most here have him killfiled

and
only read his crap when someone floats it en quote.

I'm sure you didn't mean to further spread his now Four Year

psychotic
vendetta over a product (and beta tester) he *never even purchased*.
You where of course targeted to do so for him as new here; note how

he
posts his spank as a header, while then bottom posting some reply;

net
result is a banner used to defame, and you being played to

distribute
it.

Tim K

Snip out the spank? I don't know, it doesn't really seem worth the

effort. I rarely snip
anything partly for that reason. I think you guys take this stuff too

seriously. Never
take insults seriously on the internet. If you do then the other

person wins, not that I
necessarily practice what I preach but I'm working on it. :-)

I'm not new here BTW. I've been here almost 3 years.