Old November 27th 03, 07:27 PM
Crypto

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:32:08 GMT, DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:49:35 GMT, DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:

I rebooted and the install of the update went okay. I tried another disc and the same
thing happened. Windows Explorer doesn't give me an error message anymore when
I click on the CD drive. It just doesn't show any files and the properties shows the
amount of space used on the disc. ISOBuster shows pretty much the same thing, space used
andno files. 9 coasters so far. ;-)

It really shouldn't be this complicated to copy an ordinary data CD. :-) I guess I'll try
making a CD from data files just to make sure the burner isn't ****ed up which I guess is
a possibility. I'd appreciate any other suggestions. Maybe I'll try copying a CDR with
some MP3 files on it to try to see if there is anything it will copy. Thanks.

Well the burner seems to be okay. I just made a DAO disc with some files on my hard disk
and I can read them. I think I need a nap for about 20 hours. ;-)

Wish I could help you but I have no idea what you are doing wrong but
you are doing something wrong. I have a MSDN license and have copied
many of the disks for various reasons using EZCD or Nero, versions 5
or 6 of both programs with all sorts of CD burners. The CDs are not
copy protected.