Old August 21st 05, 08:36 PM
Huserx

Hello again,

I downloaded the manual, Thanks for the links..

Resetting the bios to optimum settings to auto set things won’t work
in my case as per the manual..

"If you have a 133MHz FSB Thunderbird CPU, you need to manually set
the CPU Frequency mode in the BIOS."

However I can manually enter 10x and an CPU Freq of 133 what would I
set dram clock to from the looks of the manual also 133 for a 1:1
ratio..

That about right?

how much does you cpu temp go down when you pop the side of the case
off?

After about an hour Idle with the side off the temp dropped 6 degrees
to 43 // 36 the ambient temp in the room about the same as before..

Thanks a Bunch,

Huser

Soyo KT333 Dragon Plus!
AMD 1333 Mhz T-Bird