Old February 15th 12, 01:48 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Fishface[_2_]

Default Need opinion on asrock z68 pro3-m and gskill sniper rig

I have 4 x 4GB Zalman Black DDR3 1600 and they are tall. I had to raise
the fan a bit on the Coolermaster. At first I didn't know the plastic fan
holder slid up and was bummed! I see the GSkill Sniper looks tall, also.
I would have picked some shorter ones, had I known.

For the record, and I know this message is quite old, the memory is not
branded Zalman but Mushkin. I regret any inconvenience this may have
caused.