Old August 13th 11, 07:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Raquel Leoncio

Default e2180, Abit ip-35e

On Jun 24, 11:25*am, area51 wrote:
I've never overclocked, but when I purchased this PC, I knew that it
would be good to overclock. Also has an excellent CPU fan.

Intel e2180
Abit IP-35e
4GB DDR2-680 (according to BIOS)
CPU Core Voltage says 1.325 OV
CPU VTT Voltage says 1.200v

Can anyone suggest what to put in for values?
I'm only interested in going up to about 3.0GHz or less.
I've read very little, and I don't understand what people mean when they
say, "stock" or "up a notch". So plain English please.

Or a website that explains this. I've googled overclocking, but there's
too much information out there, when all I should have to do is change a
few settings.

Thanks

Circuit & Things: Lots of product selection and best price deals!

I had a great experience with Circuitsnthings. I had to order a
computer for my classes and went to circuitsnthings because I thought
it would be cheaper than going to the mall or computer center. I was
right, I managed to save at least $90. The item was delivered within a
week and in a very good condition. I am very satisfied with my
experience with circuitsnthings.com digital shop.

It is very easy and convenient. Fast delivery, product came packaged
very well. It saved a lot of money. Don't have to run around looking
for products, no hassle and no trouble regarding the item. Prices are
good and it provides excellent order accuracy, delivery speed, and
availability of products wanted. Since my orders have been handled
accurately, I have had no reason to use their customer service.
Overall, a very good experience with electronics (and other items
purchased). I buy mostly from circuitsnthings.com when I can.