Old August 10th 08, 02:07 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
EPA

Default Compaq Problem

Hey,
Got a problem with my presario V6123US laptop. Problem I have is when I
turn it on. The on button stays lit for like 2 seconds and thats it.
Will not power up. I know it;s not the charger/plug or battery as I
tried them with my laptop and they work fine.
I have tried without battery but no luck. I have also tried another
way, i press on the power button for a while and it turns on, the fan
spins and then the fan stops functioning and nothing happens; basically
the lights are on but nothing is happening so I have to remove the
battery and power to get them to go off...

Any ideas on this?

Regards,
EPA

--