Old September 20th 04, 04:44 AM
David Casey

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:14:55 -0400, 1234 wrote in
:

The 'problem' was solved when a kind soul
on another group gave me the answer, informing
me the file wasn't to be found on the Dell site.

What file?

Thanks for the offer of help, btw...

I don't "..fell better..", thank you, I just think
of all the $$$ I have spent on these people, all
the people I suggested buying a Dell, and THIS is
how they treat me? EVERY SINCE they sent the tech/support
to India, no one can understand ya, they often hang
up, causing the need to re-dial. again and again...

Interesting. Although I tend to agree with the difficulty in understanding
some of the technical support folks, a little patience goes a long way.
Plus, the few times I've been disconnected while on the line with the
technical supports folks I just waited a few minutes and they always called
me right back. I'm guessing they got a busy signal when they tried to call
you back. ;-)

If it's the last thing I do on this earth, I will make
sure many many others hear of the LIES and bull****
Dell spews out. If for some reason, folks don't like
my attitude (it sucks, I know) then kill file me.

It's not your attitude that sucks, but that you think any other company out
there is going to be any better. Let us know when you find one.

In the meantime, let's see how many emails I can send
out (bomb?) telling others of Dell's "award winning service".

Betch ya I can get about 20,000 out by morning...

Yes, spamming. I'm sure that will solve all your problems.

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email.