Old September 9th 07, 11:41 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.video.dvd.players
JAD[_4_]

Default Enjoy your films to the max ! (Tip how to get dolby 5.1 surround sound working with X-Fi soundblaster and 7.1 surround sound system ! ;))

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm.

At least I understand movies need many things to play hahahahaha.

My IQ must therefore be higher than yours LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Your ignorance is only exceeded by your desire to express it"
You and Jane Doe, ,the mental midget twins