Old June 12th 19, 01:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default "Microsoft Announces Modern OS" by Paul Thurrott

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 21:12:25 +0000, T. Ment
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:59:11 -0300, Shadow wrote:

Remind me to warn my XP. On second thoughts ... I'll keep it a
secret. Don't want to terrorize the poor thing.
I admit I was a little worried FIVE YEARS AGO when M$ promised
malware would IMMEDIATELY destroy it. Not too sure now if that wasn't
a "M$ blatant lie" [TM pending].

That's like refusing home insurance because your house hasn't burned
down yet.

I have a spare house ( a full backup of all my data). And I
don't keep anything sensitive on ANY online computer.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012