Old July 1st 18, 07:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
NIl

Default Slightly off-topic: Tracking Files

On 01 Jul 2018, Paul wrote in
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt:

I don't have a "counters.dat" on the C: drive.

I do! Three of then, in fact. I have no idea what they are or what
they do. I don't think I've ever used IE on this Win7-64 computer.

C:\Users\me!\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\counters.dat

C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\L ocal\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\counters.dat

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\L ocal\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\counters.dat