Old August 3rd 09, 02:51 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer
Bob Eager

Default Advice Needed: Where to buy a Dell Laptop Battery?

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:46:37 UTC, "[Lnz]" wrote:

(Apologies if you get this message twice.)

Can anybody suggest a reliable UK source where I can buy a battery for
a Dell laptop?

I need a new battery for a Dell Inspiron 6000 but I am a bit reluctant
to pay Dell's extortionate price.

A search on the web throws up a number of sites, but most of them seem
to be based in HK, or not have any real contact address at all, or
refer to the same company.

Tried mdsbattery.co.uk?

I've had several (non laptop, mainly UPS) batteries from them with no
problems.

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.