Old July 9th 03, 07:20 AM
Stonent

This card has 2 PCI ID's
109e:2164 Brooktree 2164 VGA ( Bt2164AHF Chip )
109e:2165 Brooktree 2165 MediaStream controller

The onboard chips a
Philips TDA9850T Audio
Brooktree Bt829akpf Video Decoder
Front End 4032 FY5 Temic 3X7 004 Tuner box

The BTV linux drivers do not support the bt829. I'm not sure what the
2165 connects to, but I suspect the 829 chip.

This card is not a stand-alone tuner so it is a little more complex
than the generic btv stuff.

It shares most all of the same hardware as the non rage theater ATI
All In Wonder cards except for the BT2164 vga chip.

wrote in message . ..
I have an old g6450 and it oiginally had a stb4400 and stb
tv/radio. I ha have since upgraded to a Visiontek 420 video
card and it works well the stb tv adapter. you can still download
drivers from Gateway. my tuner is brooktree. As far linux,
SUSE 8.1 supports stbtv. drivers are a pain to load in Windows haven'
loaded windows xp. apparently, the stb old stuff does not support
overlays.