Old August 24th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
~misfit~[_3_]

Default My E7300.....

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Fishface" typed:
~misfit~ wrote:

Long story short, I'm running at 333 FSB now instead of default 266,
multi locked to 10 x and vcore on default. Temps are very low (they
always
have been, not sure that core temp or core temp plugin for MBM5 is
reading this 45nm CPU right). vcore in Windows seems to sit around
the mid 1.2V range.

I'm going to go ahead and ask you to try a 1333 BSEL mod now on that
puppy!
http://www.ocforums.com/attachment.p...d=12040946 97
Easy, no paint required.

Hehee! That does look simple! For a 1066 BSEL I had to cover the next land
up from that one and then run conductive material up from that one onto the
covered land above it.

Do you really want me to try it? I don't need to on my mobo as it has such
excellent OCing options in BIOS. However, if you'd like me to try it I will.
It's not like I haven't got about 4 tubes of different TIMs.

It's a shame that the mobo my E4500 is now in doesn't support 1333 FSB (or
vcore adjustment) or I'd try that on the E4500.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.