Old August 30th 06, 11:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Justin Baker

Default Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

"Ted F" wrote in message
No problems with my sound at all. Mine, I have the Creative Audigy 2 sound
card and makes all the difference in the world.

Because there no audio connector on the 550 card, the sound passes through
the mainboard. Just make sure you have the latest sound drivers installed,
it maybe because you have on-board sound.

I tried disabling the onboard sound and using first a Live, and then an
Audigy 2 ZS. I still get the stuttering audio.

Is it possible to take the audio directly from the Line In on the sound
card, either using PowerCinema or MMC?

Thanks,

JB