Old August 23rd 06, 06:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ted F

Default Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

No problems with my sound at all. Mine, I have the Creative Audigy 2 sound
card and makes all the difference in the world.

Because there no audio connector on the 550 card, the sound passes through
the mainboard. Just make sure you have the latest sound drivers installed,
it maybe because you have on-board sound.

"Justin Baker ntlworld.com" justin.baker@removethis wrote in message
"Ted F" wrote in message
You should not be having a problem detecting scanned channels. Also, what
TV signal are you using?, air TV or cable TV?

Strangely, after uninstalling and reinstalling all my ATI software, it now
picks up my TV signal without any fuss.

One other question, how is the audio with your 550? I get interruptions
and small patches of silence, I'm not sure if this is the fault of the TV
card, the software, or the onboard audio on my motherboard.

JB