Old August 2nd 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ted F

Default Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

Yes, first time I scanned for channels the program found "Theatre 550 Pro 1"
and found 77 channels on cable.

Things to check for :

***Most important thing check your TV connector on the card, see if you
correctly connected to the right connector, there's two connectors TV and
FM*** ""That may cause no signal and or channels being found""

**OR**

Go into : ATI Multimedia Center Configuration

click on the "TV" tab, if you see under : Selected Input Sources "Theatre
550 Pro 1" the software is detecting the card.

(same thing with the FM Radio "Tab" "Theatre 550 Pro 1")

You should not be having a problem detecting scanned channels. Also, what TV
signal are you using?, air TV or cable TV?

"Justin Baker ntlworld.com" justin.baker@removethis wrote in message
"Ted F" wrote in message
It will work with a good video card. Download the latest drivers from
ATI's website, look under TV TunersTV Wonder Elite, then custom install
the MMC suite uncheck the DVD Player, because you will be able to install
the DVD Decoder with that TV Tuner card. This should work in this order.

I'm using the Theatrix with a Radeon X1900XTX. I've installed the latest
drivers and MMC, but when I scan for channels, none are found.

Does yours pick up channels without a problem, or was there anything else
you had to do first?

Thanks,

JB