Old July 21st 05, 02:06 PM
Arthur Hagen

Andrew spamtrap@localhost. wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:03:23 -0400, "Arthur Hagen"
wrote:

With the triple-head Parhelia being one of the absolute best cards
for DX8 gaming, esp. flight simulators and FPS games, you are
mistaken (although you're right about frame rates -- as long as
they're high enough, it doesn't really matter all that much whether
you get 50fps or 150fps. A movie is 24fps for comparision).

LOL, please get a clue before spouting such rubbish in a public forum.

Exactly *what* is rubbish here?

Having several hundred bought games, six PC's, and a handful of
$400-range cards from nVidia, ATI and Matrox, I think I'm qualified to
voice my opinion. What's /your/ background for your opinion? And what,
exactly *is* your opinion, for that matter, except trolling?

--
*Art