Old March 3rd 05, 09:24 AM
Michael W. Ryder

aether wrote:

Why aren't retailers specifying whether the power supply is 24-pin or
not? Check out newegg.com; there's no way to tell. I've gone to
multiple online stores, and they simply don't list it. I'd like to find
a list of which power supplies are ATX 2.0 (24-pin). As of now, I can
only guess, or attempt to count the pins in a small image.

What are you talking about? I just went to newegg.com and entered '24
pin power supply' for the search term and found numerous power supplies
with the 24 pin connector and a 24 to 20 pin adapter.