Old September 14th 04, 11:55 PM
Markeau

Does it support USB2? (If not, easy to add a USB2 PC Card, etc) ... I
would try Drive Image 7 with a laptop drive in an external USB2
enclosure (I use ADS Dual Links) ... that *should* create a bootable
image, but I have not tried it. [I have, however, moved desktop
drives in the Dual Link to an IDE channel with no problems - all
partitions, data, etc, remained accessible]

Timothy Daniels wrote:
Do any of the Dell laptops provide 2 bays for
hard drives like the desktops do? (I'm looking
for an easy way to clone a laptop hard drive.)

*TimDaniels*