Old January 29th 21, 05:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
micky

Default RAN 1.35v vs 1.5v

In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:47:51 -0500, micky
wrote:

If I'd known that, I might not have looked! Several places that
google found were out of stock, but as is not uncommon, Amazon had it,
although its sold and shipped by Dataram, a company that's 54 years old
and made ram themselves, and I think they still do. And it's even in
New Jersey so maybe I'll get it a day or two earlier since I'm in
Baltimore. (though it says 14 days. That's okay.)

Things usually come when Amazon says they will or 1-3 days earlier, but
this time the webpage said 11-14 days. But...

Bought it late Wednesday night,
shipped on Thursday from Princeton, New Jersey, USPS
Via Philadephia, in Baltimore today, Friday, since 8AM,
Probably get it tomorrow.
2 days instead of 11-14.
I'm glad I didnt' pay extra for faster shipping.