Old October 23rd 19, 03:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Ant[_3_]

Default SSD - is it worth the extra?

Melmail_9494 wrote:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I am considering going to SSD. I am not that
familiar with the ins and outs of SSD vs. regular HDD but do you think
SSD is worth the extra outlay?

Thanks

What is your current hardware and software setup like? How much are you
willing to spend? You could do just add a SSD with that HDD if you're a
storage hoarder like me.
--
Why is this old ant still sick daily and almost all day, but with a nasty allergy (leaks, sneezes, and itches)? No cold, flu like from the end of August, etc. Also, minor muscle pain in left nipple area. Dang old body!
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /