Old November 26th 17, 02:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default What is the screw size for 3.5" floppy drives?

Im adding a floppy drive to a computer that is about 10 years old and
never came with one. The tower case has a bay for that size drive, but I
dont have the screws. Hopefully my local hardware store will have them.
What size do I need? length, thread pitch, diameter, etc. Are they rated
as SAE or Metric?

If the hardware store dont have them, I will probably have to go to ebay
or something like that. We dont have anything around here for computer
parts stores.