Old November 13th 03, 09:43 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) wrote:

Paul wrote:

Like many others I have switched from Roxio Easy CD to Nero - I am using
version 6 and it rocks!

However I have created many Jewel Case inserts using the Easy CD built in
Label creator and I would like to convert these ".jwl files" somehow in
order that Nero can use them. Is there a way?

Also is there any way for Nero to recognise ".cl3" and ".cl4" files?

I would rather not reinstall Roxio alongside Nero.

No, Roxio uses proprietary formats. You may be able to translate the
.cl3 and .cl4 files with ISOBuster

IsoBuster "may" be able to translate, Mikey? When the format is so
proprietary that not even cRoxio itself is unable to translate? What a
SLIMY SCUM!

cRoxio does not understand the format even within a version!

=========================
Roxio - What a Joke !!!
=========================
(excerpt)
----------------
More Joke Begins
----------------

The above are bad enough. But this takes the cake:

From: devnulluser
Subject: Unreadable .CL5/.CIF files after updating
from ECDC 5.0 to 5.02b

after updating from ECDC 5.0 to 5.02b,
the .CL5/.CIF files are no longer readable.

cRoxio, What a joke !!!