Old November 13th 03, 09:41 AM
Paul

Default Is there a way to allow Nero to Read Roxio Files?

Hi

Like many others I have switched from Roxio Easy CD to Nero - I am using
version 6 and it rocks!

However I have created many Jewel Case inserts using the Easy CD built in
Label creator and I would like to convert these ".jwl files" somehow in
order that Nero can use them. Is there a way?

Also is there any way for Nero to recognise ".cl3" and ".cl4" files?

I would rather not reinstall Roxio alongside Nero. Apologies if this has
been asked before, but searching this ng, does not reveal a recent answer to
this question and a google search does not either.

TIA