Old May 10th 08, 11:23 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Jerry

Default Cool n quiet

Cool n quiet works properly in my PC. However, after I invoked the msn
messenger 8.5, the CPU clock will never drop. It is even for me to exit the
msn messenger. It seems some associated tasks of messenger remains there to
avoid Cool n quiet to work. Cool n quiet will work again if I logout xp
and login again. Do you know why?

Config: AMD 5000+ black edition; 2G samsung ram; mobo - Asus M2A VM hdmi
(bios 1501); windowsxp sp3 (traditional chn)

Cheers

Jerry Wong
http://www.geocities.com/jerrywong.geo
但我*抪茈L的應許、 盼望新天新地,有義居在其中。(彼後3:13)
But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to
new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. (2 Peter 3:13)