Old February 5th 04, 05:15 PM
Dan G

There was a bug of some sort in 5.5.10.50, because they quickly released an
update to it, I think it was 5.5.10.50b or something like that. 5.5.10.54 is
widely accepted as the best of the lot.

"KNOBBER" wrote in message
AIA if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me the difference
between nero 55.10.50 & 55.10.54 which as I understand was their final
update to 55 as nero 6 is now the norm.

I have looked at their site but for the life of me cannot find what was
fixed in 54 as oppose to 55.10.50.As a rule its usually support for

burners
that are not recognise but are there any other fixes that were addressed

in
54 that were not addressed in 55.10.50.

Regards,

KNOBBER

Remember lads no muff to tough we dive at five