Old August 4th 03, 11:16 AM
John Orrett

Hi bobb, the message appeared when Windows was already up and running -
maybe an hour after starting it up. I reinstalled win ME and fingers
crossed, everything seems ok.
Regards
John

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
et...
I suspect hat message is a RESULT of the PC rebooting, not a video

problem.
Depending upon my setting in my PC BIOS, I can choose to have it ... lose
sync, go blank etc. So if I turn on my monitor prior to my PC , I see that
message, or during a reboot I see it - the screen message is simply a

status
report that the monitor is telling you: it is not getting a good input
signal.

bobb

"John Orrett" wrote in message
Hi all, running Win ME on a Deskpro. For some reason, the above message

has
started appearing now and again, and I cannot see the screen, only the
message. The PC then reboots itself.
The PC is using a Matrox millennium card, but no settings have been

changed
recently.
Any thoughts?
Thanks