Old October 19th 16, 03:30 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage
Ant

Default Is it me or are there many unreliable USB flash drives?

On 2016-10-18, Ant wrote:
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage Rod Speed wrote:
Ant wrote

Either I'm having bad luck

Or are mistreating them in some way.

Maybe. I am trying to figure out why so many failed USB flash drives on
my side.

Maybe stop sitting on them.

I don't put them in my rear pockets. They go in my front pockets.
--
Quote of the Week: "I really believe I've been a good person. Not
perfect - forget about perfect - but just learning by what I was taught