Old August 17th 15, 07:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Foxconn motherboard bios updated today ! ;) (MB: NF4SK8AA-8KRS) (BIOS: 538W1P32.BIN)

Ok,

I wanted to run the aida64 benchmark so I stopped the windows update
service...

The memory read speed was abut 4.9 GB/sec and latency 97 nanoseconds...
which seems a bit faster than yesterday 104 ns.

Maybe 900 MB/sec extra today ? or maybe just 600 MB/sec extra today... or
perhaps none at all... not sure..

write speed was lower... under 3.2 GB/sec or so...

Seems lower then yesterday.... hmm that not good

Could be a question of bios memory settings.

MAybe I should look into that into the future... cause this was T2 (or was
it called cas2? ) memory as far as I know...

But currently aida 64 shows T/cas 3 or so...

This benchmark kinda annoying how it can't be stopped when it runs... oh
well..

Well I have seen enough for now...

Gonna start windows update service again so it can do whatever it has to do

Bye,
Skybuck.