Old December 31st 19, 07:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Video: Skynet ? on a Pentium 166 from 1997 ?

Also SKYNET might be on this computer !

THINK PAUL !

THINK ! LOL.

Just kidding (I think) ! LOL !

We certainly don't want SKYNET to spread now ?! DO WE ?! =D LOL.

Even null-modem capable might allow skynet to escape.

But in all fairness I do want to analyze a possible skynet on my DreamPC where I have slighty better tools for it.

Or I move those tools over to old computer, but I rather do analyze on my new computer =D

So ok, there is going to be a small little risk of skynet escaping ?! =D

But do I really care ?! NOPE. LOL.

If it blows up humanity and/or the internet than SO BE IT LOL.

This gonna happen some day anyway LOL.

At least according to the movie and yeah probably according to theory as well.

Everybody just gonna blame it on the Americans anyway.

So I go completely hook-free, unless somebody finds this posting and figures out it was ME all along ! LOL.

But hey... I didn't build the ****ing thing, that would be the internet.

So blame it on thez internetz and it's builderzzzz... if it thizzz ****z up everything ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D