Old April 22nd 07, 01:36 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Derek Baker[_2_]

Default Good place to buy LCD?

* David Lane:
"Derek Baker" wrote in message
. uk...
Looking to buy an LCD. Haven't made a firm decision on model yet. But was
wondering which websites have a good returns policy, particularly where I
can return the monitor for dead pixels even if it doesn't exceed the
official dead pixel policy.

I went for a Class I LCD monitor rather than Class II as it guarantees no
dead pixels. In the end, the only model I could find was a 19" Philips and
I'm very pleased with the two I bought - at a price premium of about £20
over the average Class II model.

David

Actually I'm looking at Philips models. Where did you see it was Class
I? Where did you buy from?

--
Derek